TOP COMMENTS FROM VIDEO BELOW
After years of being ignored, American consumers are finally voting against this garbage with their wallets & purses!
Our goal should not only be to just break Anheuser Busch, it must also be to obliterate ESG. Having a high ESG score should become so toxic for a business that none of them want to be associated with the organization.
[…] articleTarget COLLAPSES Loses 10 BILLION In A Single Week Over Woke Boycott! Next articleTrump just […]
Don’t forget to boycott Ford for making the Fag mobile.
The dumb azz’s never learn do they. The queer side of life is only 1% compared to the other 99% . Yet the fools bend a knee to the 1 % . As you can see , things don’t go well for them after turning their backs on the 99 %. Maybe this will open their eyes some, but I doubt it. Dumb azz’s