Armed Black Marxists swarm innocent family’s car

Image credit to Image modified from original.

Armed protesters killed a child in University Avenue, Atlanta, where Rayshard Brooks was killed last June. 

According to CBS46’s report: 

“Unfortunately, it was a night of chaos yesterday. A lot of people who wanted to enjoy their celebration with fireworks and normal July 4 celebrations weren’t able to do that. Reports say that there were at least a dozen shootings that happened across Atlanta last night. One including where a girl was shot and killed.”

“Now police responded to a shooting call around 9:50 PM last night, where they say an eight-year-old girl was shot multiple times. The shooting happened on University Avenue, the same general area where Rayshard Brooks was killed back in June.”

“Police say that the girl passenger in a car that got off the interstate. The card was headed down University Avenue and stopped by armed protesters near the University and Pryor Road.”

During a press conference, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms stated that the shooting wasn’t in the hands of the police officers, it was by the hands of a “coward,” “cowards” who are still on the loose. 

Following the death of Rayshard Brooks, a number of protests in the area grew exponentially, which brought difficulty in maintaining peace in the streets— including the barricading of the streets by the protesters. 

“They say, Black Lives Matter. You killed one of your own this time. You killed a child,” Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms concluded. 

Secoriea Turner was the name of the child that died from the shooting in University Avenue.

Here are some clips: 

Here are some of the photos of the innocent child who lost her life from domestic terrorist protesters 

Police are looking for two suspects. Descriptions of the two shooters are vague, but both were black males. One was dressed all in black in the style of a “bounty hunter,” while the other was wearing a white t-shirt.

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms urged anyone with information to contact the police department. She also said the Wendy’s would be cleared of protesters occupying the site, barricades, and debris. Bottoms said the city had been negotiating with protesters about the use of Wendy’s site.

According to Atlanta Police Sgt. John Chafee, 23 people were shot and wounded during the overnight hours of Saturday night, July 4, and early morning hours of Sunday, July 5.

A $10,000 reward is being offered for information on two shooters.