Biden: We Have a Pandemic Among the Non-Vaccinated…

Biden: We Have a Pandemic Among the Non-Vaccinated...
Image From Video Below...



The News Junkie’s Archives – Biden: ‘We have a pandemic among the non-vaccinated.’

Top Comments:

90% of Biden’s thinking process is just one long brain fart, and the remaining 10% is “yippee! Ice cream!”

Biden and Harris. The Lenny and Squiggy of politics.





0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
deby_salo@Yahoo.com

Does This Include ALL the Ilegal Aliens who Biden invited to our country & then disbursed throughout, even those with COVID? This is an IFNORANT STATEMENT FROM A TOTALLY IGNORANT PERSON!!